Women of Hope are ambassadors for children in the Concho Valley through their determination to increase community awareness, promote child abuse prevention efforts, and financially strengthen the Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc.
Women of Hope 2021 Members:
Cecilia Abbott, First Lady of Texas – Honorary Member
Liz Bates*, Lauren Bell, Chris Brininstool*, T.J. Brininstool*, Sierra Brooks, Julie Cecil*, Cari Curry*, Crystin Darby, Clarisa Darby*, Cheryl deCordova*, Sharanda El-Masri*, Miya El-Masri, Vicki Housley*, Jean Ann LeGrand, Susan Looka*, Jackie Martin*, Patti May*, Trish Mertz, Norma Cerna Schneemann, M.D.*, Jessica Skinner, Patty Stokes*, Martha Visney, Bette White*, Deborah Williams
(*) Founding Member of Women of Hope, 2019
- Recognition on CAC website and various marketing materials
- Exclusive invitations to events hosted by CAC
- Opportunity to make a life-changing impact for children in our community
- Annual contribution of $500 to impact CAC programs directly benefitting children and families in the community
- Participation in powerful public awareness efforts, promoting awareness among circles of influence in the community and across the Concho Valley
- Assist in the development and implementation of innovative projects
- Assist in distributing education and awareness materials throughout the community to assist and further the reach of CAC
How do I apply?
For information on joining Women of Hope, contact the Chief Development Officer.
Child & Family Well-being Initiative (CFWI) is a coalition comprised of policy makers, parents, agencies, business leaders, churches, and residents steadfast in the mission of building a unified community to strengthen families. CFWI has modified and established programs and initiatives aimed at better meeting the needs of families and children.
How do I apply?
Click on the button below to complete the information form. Following review, a member of our staff will contact you regarding the next steps in the application process. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the CAC office.