Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc. depends on the help of the community to carry out its life-changing mission. By volunteering your time and unique talents, you are helping restore hope to children that have experienced abuse and neglect. CAC has flexible and meaningful opportunities
- Willing to participate in a volunteer orientation
- Able to pass criminal and CPS history background checks
- At least 18 years old
Click on the button below to complete the General Volunteer application. You will have the ability to print a copy of the application for your records. After completing the application, please submit via email here.
Following review, a member of our staff will contact you regarding the next steps in the application process. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the CAC office.
- Community Ambassadors represent CAC at various community events in the Concho Valley. We will provide all the training needed. This takes place mostly in the month of April for Child Abuse Prevention Month along with the fall during Christmas for Kids.
- Is your group interested in volunteering with Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc? We are always in need of cleaning, organizing, and filing help, along with other various needs that arise especially in the Junior League of San Angelo Family Resource Center.
- The success of our special events depends on volunteers. You can support the work of Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc. by volunteering at our large events.
- NOTE: Due to the nature of our services, the privacy and confidentiality of children & families served are our top priority. Due to this safety measure, most of our general volunteer opportunities do not have child or family contact. General Opportunities are more associated with day-to-day operations of the campus outreach & awareness events which promote the services of the CAC.