Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc. depends on the help of the community to carry out its life-changing mission. By volunteering your time and unique talents, you are helping restore hope to children that have experienced abuse and neglect. CAC has flexible and meaningful opportunities
- Willing to participate in a volunteer orientation
- Able to pass criminal and CPS history background checks
- At least 18 years old
Click on the button below to complete the General Volunteer application. You will have the ability to print a copy of the application for your records. After completing the application, please submit via email here.
Following review, a member of our staff will contact you regarding the next steps in the application process. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the CAC office.
- Community Ambassadors represent CAC at various community events in the Concho Valley. We will provide all the training needed.
- Is your group interested in volunteering with Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc? We are always in need of cleaning, organizing, and filing help, along with other various needs that arise.
- The success of our special events depends on volunteers. You can support the work of Children’s Advocacy Center of Greater West Texas, Inc. by volunteering at our large events.
- We are always in need of help with miscellaneous work that comes up. If you have flexible hours and are willing to help wherever needed, you can be contacted on a case-by-case basis and volunteer as you are able.